How to Cook Sukiyaki?
1. Heat the pan, add beef tallow, and the oil. Set to medium heat when the beef tallow melts. (Optional: you may add brown sugar if you prefer your sauce sweet)
2. Sauté meat and add the sukiyaki sauce. Let it simmer for 1-2mins
3. Set aside the meat once cooked.
4. Add the noodles and vegetables in the pan with the sukiyaki sauce until cooked. Add more sukiyaki sauce as needed.
5. Serve meat and vegetables separately or you may add meat along with the vegetables. Enjoy!
(Tip: Best to eat the meat, veggies and noodles, dipped in the beaten, raw egg while it’s piping hot.)
1. Heat the pan.
2. Add the beef tallow, meat, veggies, noodles, and sukiyaki sauce. Once boiling, top it off with the beaten egg.
3. Serve and enjoy!